- Check-in time: 1:00 pm; Check-out time: 11:00 am
- All guests must be over age 18 (unless entire hotel is rented)
- No pets permitted
- All reservations must be paid in full prior to arrvial
- 14% tax additional
Summer Season (June 1-Ocober 31): 2 nights
Winter Season (Nov 1-May 31): 3 nights
Exceptions may be made 2-3 weeks in advance by email: email@example.com
Payment is accepted by credit card through PayPal, or by personal check or money order in US funds. An email invoice will be sent from PayPal with payment instructions when a reservation is accepted. If your reservation is made:
- MORE THAN 90 DAYS prior to arrival date:a 50% deposit must be paid within 5 days to guarantee your reservation. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival.
- LESS THAN 90 DAYS prior to arrival date: payment in full within 5 days is required to guarantee your reservation.
Reservation Cancellations and Refunds:
Email notice is required for reservation cancellations (no phone calls):
- MORE THAN 90 DAYS prior to arrival date: payment can be refunded less a 10% service fee per room.
- 45 TO 90 DAYS prior to arrival date: payment can be refunded less a 25% service fee per room.
- LESS THAN 45 days prior to arrival date: no refunds unless the room can be rebooked; then a refund will be issued for the number of nights rented less a 25% service fee.
Email notice is required for reservation changes (no phone calls):
- MORE THAN 90 DAYS prior to arrival date: no charge to change the reservation to another date within 12 months of original reservation.
- 45 TO 90 DAYS prior to arrival date: $25 USD service fee per room to change reservation to another date within 12 months of original reservation.
- LESS THAN 45 days prior to arrival date: no changes are permitted unless the room can be rebooked; any credit for rebooked rooms will be applied to the new reservation dates, less a $25 USD service fee per room.
- No refunds for late arrival.
- The hotel is NOT suitable for those who cannot comfortably climb stairs.
- Sunday is the day of rest for staff, and there is no breakfast, happy hour or maid service.
- DO NOT book your return flight with a departure before 8:30 am, or you will need to spend the night prior to your departure in Cancun.
- There are no televisions or phones in the guest rooms.
Emergency Contact Information:
If a guest will need to receive phone calls while on Isla Mujeres, please bring a personal cell phone with international calling activated. Casa Sirena has a complimentary computer available 24 hours for guests to check email, and this has proven to be the best means for emergency contact with hotel guests.
The Hotel Manager’s personal cell phone number is given to guests with confirmed reservations in case of travel disruptions.